if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.
WOAH INTERESTING QUESTIONS PLEASE i’ll send some back (dont u dare reblog this from me without sending me one)
01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
02: what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
04: what are you listening to?
05: what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
06: where do you think your best friend is right now?
07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
08: sex on the first date?
09: kiss on the first date?
10: is there one person you want to be with right now?
11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
12: is there something you would like to say to someone?
13: what are three things you did today?
14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
15: what is your favorite kind of gum?
16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
17: what is on your wrists right now?
18: ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
19: does anyone have strong feelings for you?
20: are you slowly drifting away from someone?
21: have you ever wasted your time on someone?
22: can you do the alphabet in sign language?
23: how have you felt today?
24: you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
25: what is wrong with you right now?
26: is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
27: would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
28: why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
29: how late did you stay up last night and why?
30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
31: what were you doing an hour ago?
32: what are you looking forward to in the next month?
33: are you wearing jeans right now?
34: are you a patient person?
35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
36: favorite color?
37: did you have a dream last night?
38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
39: if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
40: do you love anyone who is not related to you?
41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
42: do you like meeting new people?
43: are you afraid of falling in love?
44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself?
45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
46: have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
1. Push yourself to get up before the rest of the world — start with 7 a.m., then 6 a.m., then 5:30 a.m. Go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sunrise.
2. Push yourself to fall asleep earlier — start with 11 p.m., then 10 p.m., then 9 p.m. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. Erase processed food from your diet. Start with no candy, chips, cookies, then erase pasta, rice, cereal and then bread. Use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. Get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. Fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. Sit and eat while doing absolutely nothing else.
5. Stretch. Start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. Roll your head, stretch your fingers, stretch everything.
6. Buy a 1L water bottle. Start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. Buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. Write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. No detail is too small.
8. Strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear drawer into the washing machine. Put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash everything. Then make your bed in full.
9. Organize your room. Fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor and light a beautiful candle.
10. Have a luxurious shower with your favorite music playing. Wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. Lather your whole body in moisturizer, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs and the back of your neck.
11. Push yourself to go for a walk. Take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. Smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. Bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. Realize how much you can learn from your dog.
12. Message old friends with personal jokes. Reminisce. Suggest a movie or sushi date soon, even if you don’t usually follow through, push yourself to follow through.
14. Think long and hard about what interests you. Crime? Sex? Chinese folklore? Long-forgotten romance etiquette? Find a book about it and read it. There is a book about literally everything.
15. Become the person you would ideally fall in love with. Let cars merge into your lane when driving. Pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. Stick your tongue out at babies. Compliment people on their cute clothes. Challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for an entire day, then two, then a week. Walk with straight posture. Look people in the eye. Ask people about their story. Talk to acquaintances so you become friends.
16. Lie in the sunshine and daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t possible. Breathe in, breathe out. Open your eyes and take small steps to make it happen for you.